Last edited 4/30/2021
The event Dashboard is the primary management spot for working with events that have already been created. Here you can see information about the event, generate invoices, communicate with units, and pull event reports.
The Dashboard is one of 3 tabs for each event:
The Dashboard's event summary contains two sections.
The first section contains the event statistics. This includes:
- Event name, dates, Event Type, and location
- The number of registrations (Unique accounts registered)
- The number of Spots broken down by youth and adults
- The number of named participants broken down by youth and adults
- Total revenue for the event and actual amount received.
The second section is the Event Description. This information is automatically generated for each event based on the Event and Event Type settings. This information is also displayed to units during registration.
In the Tools sections you can:
- Recalculate Pricing.
- Generate invoices for the event.
- Send messages to registered groups and the units' Primary Event Contact.
- Enter merit badge requirements completed and attendance for individuals.
- Export instructor class rosters.
Event specific reports are available on the dashboard for each event. Learn More
In the Campsites sections you can view the current status of your campsite assignments; plus you can Export an Excel/CSV report