Registering for Events
Last edited 4/30/2021
The following sections will show you how an admin can register a unit or individual for an Event using the various registration wizards.
To learn about the user experience of registering for Events, visit users.tentaroo.com/events.
- Click on "Select client" on the top right of the application.
- Using the search icon (the magnifying glass), find the account you wish to work with.
- If no account exists, select the + icon to add a new account.
Account Home Page
After you select the account, you will be sent to the account's home page.
On this page, admins can:
- Manage Profile - update username, login credentials, contacts, and enable Allow Facility Reservations. Admins can also email the login credentials to the primary and alternate contacts.
- Manage My Group - Add/delete/modify members of group.
- View Previous Orders - View available credit, export a group-specific audit log, manage previous orders, and issue Refunds and Convenience Fees
From the home page, select Events from the left menu or click GO TO EVENTS on the main section of page to enter the Event Module.
In the Events Module, you will see four tabs:
- Available Events - these are the Event Types with upcoming Events that are open for registration.
- All Upcoming - these are all Event Types with upcoming Events, including those for which registration is not currently available.
- My Events - upcoming Events this group is registered for.
- My Past Events - Event Types with Events in the past appear here; the group's past Events will appear at the top and all other Events from the past 12 months will appear below. The group only sees their past Events.
Click on the Event Type you are working with.
Event Information Card
Once your Event Type is selected, you will see more information about that Event Type as well as a list of upcoming Events. This page also has sections for the group's current registrations and past registrations.
Click the Event you are registering this group for.
Registering for Event
This screen will show you all the Event details.
- Important dates
- Classes or Options
- Products available
Select REGISTER FOR EVENT.
Depending on the Registration Method selected for this event type, the initial registration screen will either ask you to provide the number of participants coming (the Numbers Wizard) or to register an individual (the Names Wizard).
In this example, we will use the Numbers and Names (Summer Camp Style) Registration Method. The Numbers Wizard will launch first, and the Names Wizard will be used to name the group's spots when Names registration is scheduled to begin. Admins can register Names at any time.
Click REGISTER FOR EVENT.
The Numbers Wizard provides guided steps to enter a number of spots, select group options or classes, purchase products, choose/assign campsites, and update payment amounts in the cart. This wizard is included with any Event that uses Numbers and is the first registration step for those Events. Below are a set of images of each step of the wizard as seen on a mobile device; click on an image to view it in a new window. For more information on the Numbers Wizard, click here.
To learn more about the Numbers Wizard Click Here
The Names Wizard guides users through the steps to name a participant, select classes, and add payment to the cart. This wizard is included in any Event that collects Names and is the first step in a Just Names registration. Below are a set of images of each step of the wizard as seen on a mobile device; click on an image to view it in a new window. For more information on the Names Wizard, click here.
To learn more about the Names Wizard Click Here
Selling products with your event registrations is a feature available for any Event. Learn about setting up products here. Purchasing products can be done in two different ways, depending on the Event.
- Numbers Wizard - For events that collect numbers, products are included as a step in the Numbers Wizard (see Numbers Wizard, Step 3: Products above).
- Products Wizard - For any event, whether it uses Just Numbers, Just Names, or Numbers and Names, the Products Wizard will appear after the Numbers and/or Names summary cards.
Both wizards show the same products and the same purchases.
To learn more about the Products Wizard Click Here
This also applies if no payment is due.