Last edited 12/16/2019
For your security and the security of your clients, we have a few important policies and guidelines we follow.
- Annual Health and Medical Record
- Tentaroo software is not intended to collect HIPAA protected medical information.
- Councils are not to use the Tentaroo or Form Builder software to digitize the BSA Annual Health and Medical Record (AHMR) in any way.
- This includes sending or receiving completed copies of the AHMR via email or form submission, using a form or event fields to recreate the AHMR for submissions, or adding completed AHMR documents to the resources for the website.
- This policy is in alignment with the Boy Scouts of America's policy regarding digitizing the AHMR:
- "Records are NOT to be digitized, scanned, sent by email, or stored electronically by unit leaders."
- Source: https://www.scouting.org/health-and-safety/ahmr/medical-formfaqs/