Managing Existing Registrations
Last edited 4/30/2021
To manage existing registrations as an admin, use the Select Client Tool to find the user account you wish to work with.
At the account homepage, select the event you need to make changes to. This will take you to the Registration details page.
View balance and add payment to the cart. Checkout to finalize payments. Note: You must checkout to finalize changes, even if no payment is added to the cart.
In this section you can pull reports and manage the spots for the registration. This section will only appear for events that utilize Numbers.
SPOTS - Add or remove reserved spots. Note: spots can only be removed if they are not named. If they are named, you will have to launch the Names Wizard and cancel participants first.
- Click Manage Spots to launch the Numbers Wizard
- You can view the current spots reserved: if the event is both a Number and Names event, you will also see how many spots have names registered to the spots.
- View Registration Notes - These are the notes the unit will enter when they register for the event.
- Notes for Group - These are the notes an admin types for the unit. These notes will appear on the Invoice.
- Admin Notes - These notes are private and will only be available to other admins. The unit does not see these notes.
- Primary & Secondary Contacts - These are the Event specific contacts.
- Campsites - After a unit enters their preferred campsites, their choices are displayed or it will display the campsite you have assigned to them.
This section appears for events that use Participants (Names). Here you can:
- Add a participant to the event.
- View registered participants.
- View number of spots without named participants.
- View, modify, or cancel a participant's registration by clicking on their name. This is where you would launch the Participant Registration Wizard to assign camperships.
In this section you can:
- Add or remove group classes or options.
- Manage fees and quantities of added options.
- View the Schedule of classes/options for the group.
This section only appears for Events the utilize Numbers.
In this section you can:
- View products purchased for the event.
- Click the Manage button to add admin-only options/products.
- Click the Manage button to delete existing orders
- Add new product orders if no orders exist by launching the Products Wizard.
This also applies if no payment is due. Learn More