Last edited 12/16/2019
Invoicing users for an event is a simple and efficient process using the Generate Invoices icon on the left panel of each event.
To generate invoices:
- Click the GENERATE INVOICES icon on the left panel of the event you wish to invoice. A popup will ask you if you want to Send To All Groups. If you uncheck it, you will be prompted to select which group you wish to invoice.
- Click Continue.
- You will now enter the Amount to Bill (per youth). For example, if you enter $200 and a user has already paid enough to cover $40 per youth, they will be invoiced $160 per youth. If a user has already paid more than $200 they will not be invoiced (Unless you check "Include All Registrations").
- Selecting "Bill Balance?" will invoice the entire remaining balance for event fees, classes and options for both youth and adults.
- To invoice all groups, not just those with a balance due, check "Include All Registrations." They will then receive a copy of the invoice with $0 due that will show their registration balance for informational purposes.
- Due Date will appear on invoice.
- Invoice Notes are printed at the bottom of each PDF invoice.
Invoices can be downloaded by selecting the View Invoices button - handy for previewing the invoices - or emailed to the primary and secondary contacts of each user account registered for the event.