Finding Past Orders
Last edited 2/6/2023
Every financial transaction in Tentaroo is assigned a unique order number that links records of that transaction throughout group accounts and financial reports. The order number can be found in several places:
- In a group's account under the ORDERS tab - each previous order displays the Order # at the top of the details pane.
- On email receipts - the order # is in the top right corner and includes the date of the transaction.
- On event invoices in the Payment History - there is a column for Order #.
- In several places in the system or group audit log to track the movement of money.
This unique order number comes in very handy when you are trying to track money back to the original order in the group's records. You can use the number found in accounting reports to jump directly to the order in question in that group's Orders tab with just a few steps.
- Copy the Order # you need to track down from an accounting report:
- Audit Log (system or group)
- Use the Select Client Tool to bring up the group account.
- Click on View Previous Orders on the right, or use the Client menu panel on the left to navigate to Settings and then select ORDERS in the blue navigation bar at the top.
- Click on any order to open the details pane.
- In the browser's address bar, you'll see a URL like the one below that tells you exactly where you are in the system:
- The Order # is the number between /order/ and the question mark. In this example, it is 1832841.
- Highlight the current order number and paste the order number you want to look up; make sure you leave the slash (/) and the question mark (?). Hit Enter to submit the new URL and the order you are looking for will be displayed in the details pane.
The orders displayed in the user account's Previous Orders screen tell you where money is currently being applied in the system. Click the button below to learn more.