Last edited 12/17/2019
Important: Take care to choose the correct page type when creating a page. Once saved, page type cannot be changed.
There are six different types of pages you can build in a Tentaroo website:
- Site Pages*
- A basic content page. Use for pages that do not need to appear on calendar or are part of a district.
- Event Module Pages*
- Tied to an Event Type in the Event Module
- Redirect from events showing on the calendar
- Display automated registration buttons
- Feature the event in the slider at the bottom of the Home page.
- Photos added to the galleries on this page type will be displayed for the associated event in the Event Module.
- Facility Module Pages*
- Tied to a Location in the Facilities Module
- Display a reservation button that links directly to location's availability.
- This type of page allows you promote your year-round facilities.
- Blog Pages*
- A basic blog page that allows publication and expiration dates.
- Feature these in the slider at the bottom of the Home page.
- District Pages
- Assigned to a specific district.
- Shows the District Calendar upcoming events at the bottom of page.
- Shows featured District events in a slideshow at the bottom of homepage.
- Admins with only district permission can edit this type of page.
- Site Events
- Calendared events that do not use the Event Module, i.e. district roundtables, holidays, and fundraisers.
- Useful for events that are built in the Form Builder.
- This type of page will also show time, date, and location information automatically.
* The first four types are all accessed via the Pages tab.