Frequently Asked Questions
Last edited 12/16/2019
Click on the questions below to learn about some of our most FAQs.
Your users will not need Flash to use Tentaroo, but the admin interface requires it for now. In Chrome, there are two methods for enabling Flash.Enabling Flash in Chrome
Users can visit our Council Login page to view a list of our councils. Telephone numbers are listed next to each Council name.Council Login
Councils can accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and eChecks with both the Event and Facility Modules.
The Form Builder accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Additionally, mail-in-payment options can be configured for the Form Builder.
For paying your Tentaroo invoices, we accept eChecks and paper checks. Your invoice payments can be sent to Tentaroo.com, Inc., PO BOX 451, Dunedin, FL 34698.
If you are interested in adding more services, you can contact Enrique Bellafieri at (727) 733-1871 or email@example.com.
To learn about pricing: Tentaroo Pricing
There are multiple scenarios when a facility cannot be reserved.
- The account does not have permission. Permission is set on the account Profile. Unit accounts are automatically given reservation permission when an account is created. Individual accounts are NOT given automatic permission. An admin has to manually enable "Allow Facility Reservations".
- The facility is booked.
- The facility has a blackout date.
- The location has facilities that can only be booked by an administrator.
- The location does not allow booking.
The most common reasons for not being able to register for an event are:
- Registration Start Date(s) are in the future.
- The event has not been added to system.
- The event capacity has been reached.
- The event is in the past.
- The Event Type does not allow registration during the late period.
- The registration is too close to the event date.
- The "Show Youth" or "Show Adult" tabs on the Event Type have not been enabled.
For your security and the security of your clients, we have a few important policies and guidelines we follow.
- Annual Health and Medical Record
- Tentaroo software is not HIPAA compliant and therefore cannot be used for sensitive medical data.
- Councils are not to use the Tentaroo or Form Builder software to digitize the BSA Annual Health and Medical Record (AHMR) in any way.
- This includes sending or receiving completed copies of the AHMR via email or form submission, using a form or event fields to recreate the AHMR for submissions, or adding completed AHMR documents to the resources for the website.
- This policy is in alignment with the Boy Scouts of America's policy regarding digitizing the AHMR:
- "Records are NOT to be digitized, scanned, sent by email, or stored electronically by unit leaders."
- Source: https://www.scouting.org/health-and-safety/ahmr/medical-formfaqs/