Removing Form Entries
Last edited 12/16/2019
Due to multiple issues with deletion of data in forms causing future issues, we have disabled that function. However, you can change the status of duplicate or cancelled entries to "incomplete" to remove them from your working list of entries. Here's how:
Step 1: Form Editor
- If your form only has one page, temporarily add a page break at the bottom. You can remove the page break afterward but this process requires two or more pages to work.
- Select Form Properties and click "show more options" at the bottom.
- In the "Processing Options" section, check "Allow Clients to Save and Resume Later."
- Save the form.
Step 2: Form Entries
- From Form Manager, click on "Entries"
- Click on the entry you wish to remove to bring up its details.
- On the right, there is a new option in the blue box, "Status." Click to change the status to Incomplete. Save and return to the main Entries screen. Do this to as many entries as needed.
- In the top right, you now have a button to view Incomplete Entries. There is an option to delete here, but we recommend just leaving these entries as incomplete, especially if they were ever marked as paid. They won't be included in your entries list or in your final reports.
Step 3: Return to Form Editor
- If you added an extra page, delete it to revert your form to normal settings.
- If your form was already multi-page, go to Form Properties, Show more options, and uncheck "Allow Clients to Save and Resume Later."
- Save your form and exit.
- The Incomplete Entries list will disappear, but you can recall these by enabling Save and Resume again.