Last edited 12/16/2019
The Tentaroo Events Module is designed with BSA councils, camps and events in mind. Dedicated unit and family accounts make registration easy and keep records all in one place. Events can be set up in many different ways to meet the council's needs; and council controls allow for simple management and accessible reports.
Browse the menu on this page for topics regarding setting up and managing events in Tentaroo.
The following topics will be covered in this section:
- Selecting the Best Registration Method
- Setting up Event Types
- Setting up Events
- Managing Current and Past Registrations
- Event Reports and Invoicing
- Understanding Event Pricing
- Registering Users for Classes
- The Message Center and Automated Messages
- Selling Products for Events