Last edited 4/30/2021
To master the Events Module section of Tentaroo you will learn about the module's structure, Event Types, building events, managing registration and working with reports.
What is an Event Type?
An Event Type is the building block that binds events together. An Event Type defines all of the shared settings for similar events such as location, administrators, products sold, pricing methods, required fields, and much more. Any changes made at the Event Type level will affect all events within the event type.
To learn more about the relationship between Event Types and Events Click Here
Browse the menu on this page for topics regarding setting up and managing events in Tentaroo.
The following topics will be covered in this section:
- Selecting the Best Registration Method
- Setting up Event Types
- Setting up Events
- Managing Current and Past Registrations
- Event Reports and Invoicing
- Understanding Event Pricing
- Registering Users for Classes
- Custom Fields for Participant Registration
- The Message Center and Automated Messages
- Checkout Terms and Conditions
- Selling Products for Events
If you have a topic you would like to see covered, please submit a request on the Topic Suggestion page.