Last edited 12/16/2019
The Form Builder is a versatile tool available to all Tentaroo clients to collect information in a myriad of ways beyond the Event and Facilities Modules. Forms can be embedded in a Tentaroo website or minisite to share directly with your customers.
When to Use the Form Builder
Form Builder is ideal for registrations that are best handled without user accounts. For example, a council banquet might have family members such as grandparents attending, and the council would not want to have them create and verify an account before they can sign up.
Additional uses of Form Builder include:
- Sale of products or tickets that are non-refundable.
- Fundraising events: skeet shoots, golf tournaments, sponsorships.
- Events that are meant primarily for the general public or recruitment.
- Camp staff applications
- No account required - registrations are faster and easier for users.
- More customizable than Event Registration Module.
- Logic based questions and notifications are supported.
- No account required - registrations are one-time only and can not be edited by the user.
- Fewer reporting options available.
- Not intended for complex events, such as day camps or summer resident camps, which require tracking of attendance or merit badge registration and advancement.
Browse the menu on this page for topics regarding setting up and managing forms.