Last edited 12/16/2019
Use this tab to define the type of facilities you have available at your rental locations. Facility Types contain the master settings shared among that type of facility and make it easy to create multiple facilities with minimal work. Set up your Facility Type (Cabins) and then set up the individual Facilities (Bear Cabin) at a Location (Tentaroo Scout Reservation).
Setting Up Facility Types
- Facility: Select this option if this is a facility such as a campsite, cabin, or building. Uncheck if this is an excursion such as a climbing wall or day hike.
- Allow Overlapping Groups: Select to allow multiple reservations at the same time. For example, you might use this for a climbing wall, day hike, or other excursions. NOTE: facility capacity is not currently enforced for multiple groups, only within one group.
- Name: The name of the Facility Type such as Cabins, Campsites
- Singular: If the name of this type is Cabins, enter Cabin for the singular name. The singular version is used to describe a single facility/excursion of this type.
- Check-In Time: Time your guests are allowed into the facility. For excursions, wording changes to Start Time.
- Check-Out Time: Time your guests need to checkout by. For excursions, wording changes to End Time.
- Next Day: Check this if the facility reservation is an overnight reservation. You cannot change this once the facility type is created. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to modify.
- Default GL Account: The account revenue is assigned to. Can be changed for individual facilities.
- Description: Use this to describe all facilities of this type. You will be able to add a facility-specific description when building a facility. The description added on this tab will appear as a second paragraph after the specific facility description.
- Facility Map: To show a map of the facilities of this type, enter the online address of the appropriate map. Map files can be uploaded to Resources in the website module.
- Notify Contact Name & Email: You may specify up to two additional names and e-mail addresses to receive notifications of reservations for facilities or excursions of this type. NOTE: The contact e-mail set for facilities under Location will also receive notifications.
Attribute Options for Facility Types
Use this tab to define all the Attribute Options available for the Facility Type. This should be a complete list of all the Attribute Options at all the facilities you will be adding within the Facility Type. When building the individual facilities (cabins, campsites, lodges), you will assign Attribute Options to the specific facility from this list.
New Attribute Options can added in the future as capital improvements are made, such as adding a shower house or electricity.