New Staff Training Guide
Last edited 9/8/2020
When a new staff member comes on board who will be responsible for managing all or part of the council's Tentaroo system, training with us at Tentaroo is strongly encouraged even if the council is doing training in-house.
Our Recommended Training Process
- Schedule trainings for each module they will be working with:
- Become familiar with the specific sections of this Admin Training website.
- Watch our Tentaroo Essentials video series.
- Watch our User Guide videos and bookmark the User Guide website.
- Note the following methods of receiving support* from Tentaroo:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to their contacts - this is the primary method of requesting support.
- Bookmark admin.tentaroo.com/training - this is the self-scheduler for video conferences via the Zoom Meeting Room. The meeting room allows face-to-face training, screen sharing, and - by request - recording sessions to review later.
- For immediate assistance during business hours, call (888) 651-0153.
Your Customer Support Team
Customer Care & Retention
Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Supervisor
Our Commitment to Training
Here at Tentaroo, we are committed to offering timely, unlimited assistance, built-in to the cost of our services. We consider it our responsibility to make the Tentaroo system as accessible as possible so you can get the most value from what we offer!
Ways to Receive Training & Support
- Admin Manual - NEW!
- User Manual - For your end-users
- Support Desk - Trackable ticket submission system. Send tickets to email@example.com. We have a prompt response time on new tickets.
- Online Video Training - Unlimited and free conference calls for council staff. Schedule video conference training with us on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- Online Chat - NEW! Available at the new admin manual website on the bottom right of every page (when online).
- Telephone Support - (888) 651-0153 Mon - Fri, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST.