Last edited 9/29/2020
Tentaroo webpages have a sidebar section especially designed for embedded Google Maps. As an example, the map section on this page displays an interactive map for Hawn State Park.
Getting Embed Code from Google
- Using a web browser, go to Google Maps.
- Find the location you want to display on your map. Open its page so that a red map marker appears.
- Click on the circle button that says "Share" or "Share Place" and a box will open with two tabs.
- Click on the second, "Embed a map," tab.
- Click the blue "COPY HTML" on the upper right.
Embedding the Map
- Find your webpage in the Tentaroo CMS.
- In the page editor, scroll down and expand the Map card.
- Paste your copied map code.
- Find the map width near the bottom of the pasted code, it will usually be "600" by default.
- Change the number within the parentheses to 100%.
- Click "Save."
We are always happy to assist with website training.