Setting up Online Payments
Last edited 1/21/2020
Online payments go through a secure interface with Authorize.net processing your transactions and depositing your payments in your merchant or bank account. Each Authorize.net account has an API Login ID (doesn't change) and a Transaction Key (can change) that are used in every online store you are using Authorize.net for. If you do change your transaction key, you will need to update it everywhere you are using Authorize.net.
To set up or change your Authorize.net account with Tentaroo, send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- API Login ID
- Transaction Key
- Which payment methods you are set up for:
- American Express
Once we have confirmed that your credentials have been entered, the next step is to run a test transaction to make sure everything is running properly.
How to Run a Test Transaction
- Add $1 to the cart.
- Checkout with a credit card.
- Confirm in Authorize.net that the transaction went through. This may take 24-48 hours.
- Email us with your results.
- If successful, you can then delete the registration and use a Convenience Fee to balance the account.