Mass Booking Facilities
Last edited 10/12/2020
Mass-booking facilities for a camp-wide event can be time consuming, especially if your property includes lots of individual facilities - campsites, cabins, lodges, etc. - and blackout dates, while much faster, lack the group detail and payment information that trips and individual reservations provide. We now have a way for councils to manage mass bookings for a location while also gathering group information and allowing them to pay online.
- Create hidden, admin-only facilities for “Whole Facility” or “All Campsites” style mass bookings.
- Set pricing as needed; you can use admin overrides for special rates.
- Use blackout dates to make individual facilities unavailable.
- Use online payments OR at council/other payments.
- Can admin-override amount due depending on the group.
- Helps move away from paper tracking methods.
- Group and Contact info is gathered.
- Group reservation details included in reports for staff/rangers.
- Track money paid/due in facility reports.
- Collect money due at arrival, if needed.
- Inventories (i.e. canoe rentals) can be managed in Tentaroo.
- Admin Only - groups cannot self-select whole camp because conflicts with individual facility reservations aren’t automatic.
- Must set up both Trip/Reservation(s) AND Blackout dates (should still be faster than reserving every individual facility).