Facility Blackout Dates
Last edited 12/16/2019
Blackout dates are an important and helpful part of facility reservations. There are many uses for blackout dates:
- Prevent reservations during a council event such as resident summer camp.
- Prevent reservations past a future date such as the end of the published council calendar.
- Place a hold on a facility.
Defining Blackout Dates
To create a blackout date, use the following steps on the Facility Blackout Dates tab:
- Click New button to add a new blackout date.
- Select location.
- Enter reason for blackout (This description will allow you to find the blackout more easily).
- Specify start date and time.
- Specify end date and time.
- Use the Type dropdown on the bottom right to select the Facility Type containing the facilities you wish to blackout.
- Drag from the right to the left any facilities you wish to add (or click Add All below).
- Save Blackout.
You will also want to review the facility reports to make sure that the facilities being blacked-out are not already reserved.