Enter Requirements Completed
Last edited 4/30/2021
Classes with requirements, such as merit badges, allow entry of requirements completed for group and council reporting. The Requirements Completed report (available for each group and the council) displays completed and partial classes and all requirements entered as complete.
Enter Class Requirements Completed may be accessed from the Tools section of the Dashboard or from the Classes tab at each Event
To enter requirements, go to the Event (i.e. Week 1 - Summer Camp), On the tools section of the Dashboard click on the Enter Class Requirements Completed button. A popup will display the last of classes offered. Select the class. You can now enter requirements completed.
- Counselor Information
- Enter the counselor name and initials to be printed on the reports and blue cards.
- Partial Merit Badges will show requirements completed with the counselor's initials.
- Completed Merit Badges will show any requirements marked as completed with the counselor's initials and will also include the counselor's name and the camp address in the required fields on the blue cards. The camp address is pulled from the Location address set for the camp.
- Bulk Entry Settings
- The buttons apply to all participants as a bulk entry option.
- Selecting Partial or Complete, checking attendance boxes, or clicking on requirement boxes will update the status of all participants.
- Individual changes can be made for each participant below.
- Individual Settings
- Use the dropdown on a participant to change their status to Partial, Complete, or No Show. No Show will remove all attendance and requirements from this participant.
- Check or uncheck attendance boxes.
- Use the orange x next to a requirement to remove it from this participant. Type a requirement followed by a comma (i.e. 1b, ) to enter it as complete.
- Fill All and Clear will add or remove all requirements from this person.