Last edited 4/30/2021
Class scheduling allows for enabling waitlists for individual classes. This setting can be turned on at the Event Type in the Class Scheduling section.
How do waitlists work?
- Applies to individual classes with a maximum capacity. Just Names or Numbers and Names registration is required to use waitlists.
- Once capacity is reached, the participant will be added to the next available slot on the waitlist, i.e. 3rd on the waitlist.
- Availability is confirmed at checkout.
- Spots are not final until checkout is complete.
- Fees due upfront for classes will be collected regardless of registration or waitlist status.
- Group will be notified of waitlist status, including when a participant clears the waitlist.
- Please note that the receipt does not include class or waitlist positions.
- As registered participants drop from the class, the next person on the waitlist will automatically be added to the class and the group and Event contacts will be notified by email. Remaining waitlisted individuals will likewise be moved up the list.
- Current waitlist status can be checked by the group by logging in to Tentaroo, bringing up their registration, and downloading the "Class Schedule, PDF" report.
- Council Reports:
- Event Type
- Bring up the Event Type and click on Reports in the blue bar at the top.
- Select the "Participant Class Schedules, by Class (Excel/CSV)" report and click the green Generate Report button at the bottom of the list.
- Downloads as a CSV file for Excel and includes current registration and waitlist numbers for all Events for that Event Type for the selected year.
- From the Event Type, select an Event. From the Dashboard, scroll down to Reports elect the "Participant Class Schedules, by Class (Excel/CSV)" report and click the green Generate Report button at the bottom of the list.
- Downloads as a CSV file for Excel and includes current registration and waitlist numbers for just this Event.
- Event Type
How do I manage waitlists?
At check-in, if participants are still on waitlists, you will need to edit their registration to change their classes.
- Access the participant's registration through one of these methods:
- Go to the group's account through the Select Client box, then find the event. Click on the participant's name.
- Find the registration through the Select Client box.
- Find the participant through the Select Client box.
- Click on Manage Registration, then Edit Registration.
- On the right under Schedule, click Remove for all waitlisted classes.
- On the class list, add the replacement classes to the schedule.
- Complete the wizard and checkout to finalize changes.