Last edited 4/29/2021
Unscheduled classes can be added as needed to a participant's registration by an admin. Groups cannot sign up for unscheduled classes.
Common uses of this are to manage full classes when you just need one or two additional names added to the list, or if you have a special request to work on an independent study badge with a counselor.
- Unscheduled classes are only available for individual class signups, therefore the Registration Method must be either Just Names or Numbers and Names.
- This type of class is not available for Just Numbers (Spots) Events.
- A class will be added to Classes in the Event manager for admins.
- Entering requirements completed will be done in the same way as scheduled classes.
- To add a fee, add the class then click Manage. Enter the amount due and save.
- Complete the wizard and checkout to finalize this registration.
This also applies if no payment is due. Learn More