Last edited 4/30/2021
Group classes can be added as needed to a group's registration.
- Event must be a Just Numbers (Spots) or Numbers and Names (Summer Camp Style) type.
- This type of class is not available for Just Names (Participants) Events.
- Group classes/options will not conflict with individual classes/options. Scheduling conflicts apply to either the participant class schedule or the group class schedule, but do not overlap.
- Any fee will be multiplied by the number of eligible participants.
- Admins with sufficient permissions can override the fee amount and numbers being charged the fee.
Scheduling Conflicts: Group classes do not conflict with individual classes. You can therefore use the same time block structure for both individual and group classes and communicate to the groups that they need to manage their scheduling conflicts accordingly.
This also applies if no payment is due. Learn More