Events Launch Videos
Events Module Launch
The Events Module admin interface was updated on 12-27-2020. This latest update moves us completely out of Flash. A few features will remain in the legacy interface using the Adobe AIR App - learn more on our AIR Installer page.
Webinar Recording (1:02:38)
- Tour of the new interface. (1:01)
- Detailed walkthrough.
- Event Types Selector Modal (5:45) - includes building a new event type and duplicating an event type.
- Event Type Settings (10:28)
- Message Center (18:39)
- Event Type Reports (21:14)
- Products (21:56)
- Events List (23:10) - includes creating a new event.
- Select Client Modal - Registrations and Participants (45:40)
- AIR App download process and which features will be accessible there temporarily. (48:35)
- Mobile appearance (56:35)
- Admin Manual Events updates (59:35)
Event Management Tools (5:58)
Quickly access common event management tools for downloading reports, entering requirements completed, invoicing customers, and managing registrations for events in Tentaroo. This video is helpful for council, camp, and event staff who need to access records for an event.
Numbers Wizard Update (36:57)
This final update to the Events Module brings all of the remaining event management tools out of the legacy system and into the new interface. Below is a list of helpful time stamps to jump to relevant points followed by the full recording.
- New Method to Lock-in Pricing for a Numbers event: Date of Registration (1:12) - includes comparison of Date Paid in Full and Date of Registration.
- Suggested Discount Methods (5:23)
- Enabling Date of Registration (8:00)
- Registration Details (16:50) - includes overriding the registration date and campsite deposit amount, group and admin notes fields, and the new event specific contacts fields.
- Enabling Event Contacts (19:32)
- Campsite Assignments (20:41)
- Pricing Tiers (26:33)
- Updates to the Tentaroo Legacy AIR App (30:00)
- Conclusion / Request Support (35:34)